Friday 3 August 2012

Free People Toronto Grand Opening


For the first time ever Free People opened their doors yesterday to the Toronto public. Free People celebrated their first Free People store to ever open in Canada. The grand opening party was a success and boy was it ever packed! I was beginning to have trouble holding onto my plate. There was sushi - lots of it and delicious deserts. The layout of the store was breath-taking, as always. The Free People staff were very friendly and enthusiastic. There were so many clothing pieces I wanted to try on but by the time I got to line for the changing room it was too long of a line-up. But that's ok, I will come by again soon to check out their jewlerry because according to one of the FP staff members it's suppose to be on display sometime this week. I am so happy now that there is a Free People store in Canada, it's about time. Thank you to all the Free People staff for making the event very enjoyable, I had lots of fun seeing the store and meeting all of you.

The location of this new Free People store in Toronto is:
79 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, Ontario.




0 comments:

Post a Comment